What tests will be carried out?
To start with, small-scale tests will be carried out. The next tests will then form the actual basis.
- Automatic ships as part of the regular public navigation system; for example, interaction with locks.
- Automatic ships as part of the system of goods distribution; for, example, automatic mooring and loading and unloading.
- Automatic ships as part of the overall transport network; for example, the automatic bundling and ordering of different modality systems.
- Interaction between automatic ships and non-automatic ships; for example, overtaking while navigating.
- The functioning of automatic ships in different circumstances; for example, different wind speeds.
Tests will then be carried out on a larger scale, in one or more field labs. The field lab on the Schie will play a role in the creation of market-orientated solutions with a clear user case and operational benefits.
IN THE MEDIA
- No messages.